1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap Add Mail Account.
6. On the New Account page, enter the following information:
7. When you arrive at the New Account screen, select the POP account.
8. Enter the following information:
9. Now, you'll update the Server Ports by selecting the account you set up. In this example, tap Esultants (Mail).
NOTE: The name of the email account will be what you named it in the description.
10. Scroll down and select the Advanced option.
11. Make sure SSL is turned On to green, Authentication is set to Password, and your Server Port is set to 995. Tap the back arrow at the top to go back.
12. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server, and tap SMTP email.esultants.com.
13. Select email.esultants.com.
14. Make sure SSL is turned On to green, authentication is set to Password, and Server Port is set to 465. Tap Done.
If the new email account is not verifying, go back and double check the spelling of all host and account names. If everything is spelled correctly and the settings are correct but your account will not verify, call Esultants at 612-623-8054 and an email support specialist will assist you.