Tree Farm Online Marketing: Countdown Checklist
We hope your planting and growing seasons went well! As harvest approaches, you’ll have to stay one step ahead in your online marketing in order to make a difference come November and December.
Here’s a Countdown to Christmas Checklist Esultants developed just for you.
Back to School!
- Decide on a budget for seasonal online marketing.
- Choose your social media plan for the upcoming season. How often will you and can you post? Start small and work your way up.
- Start posting on your social media accounts and blog to let search engines know you’re still relevant.
- Go through each page of your website to see if you have any changes to make. Then make the changes or send them to Esultants for fulfillment.
- Conduct or order a social media audit to see what has worked in the past and to get more insights on your audience.
A chill in the air reminds us that winter is coming! Fans will be looking forward to winter holidays.
- Blog every other week or weekly—but remember that quality is better than quantity!
- Post on Facebook most days of the week—deliver what your audience of fans and followers will be interested in, not just promotional or self-interest posts.
- If you want to do a social media contest, be sure to check the rules of that platform.
- Plan and budget your ads if you haven’t already.
- Make any additional changes to your website you might have: optimize images and pages, test your form and contact information, and add new photos.
- Announce on social media and your website any changes that will affect the new season, such as new prices, specials, products, or events. If your audience responds well on social, boost the post.
- Update your holiday hours on Facebook and Google Business accounts.
- Keep posting—now is the most important time of year, so don’t skimp on quality or quantity! Use Instagram Stories to show the day-to-day activities on your farm — Santa's first day, cutting down and bailing the trees, and your staff cheering when you open. You can save Featured Stories to make your profile more engaging.
- Run your ads if you haven’t already started.
- Manage your social media accounts so you can interact with followers.
- Make sure your Facebook Business page is optimized, and set up a Google Business account.
- Plan, write, and set up your social media and blog posts ahead of time, and then schedule them to post at predetermined times.
- Delegate as much as you can so you can focus on the most important part: running the farm and taking care of your family, your trees, and your customers.
- If you need help with your website, social media, or SEO, contact Esultants.
à La Carte Prices
Since we know you are entering your busy season, Esultants offers worry-free, à la carte content and social media marketing options:
- BLOG POST OR NEWSLETTER, written, and optimized: Starting at $175 each
- TEXT SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS, custom to your business / location: $75 for 10
- VIDEO FOR SOCIAL MEDIA, using text adapted from your content and photos from our stock: $100 each
- SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT detailing what posts performed best, with recommendations for improvement from our experts: $250
- SEO REPORT AND SITE AUDIT, with recommendations for optimizing your website: $900
- CUSTOMIZED FACEBOOK AD. Discuss a budget with one of our social media specialists today!
We will be making changes to websites on a first come, first serve basis, so contact us early!
If you decide to have us help you create and manage your Facebook ads, let us know. We will only take ONE client per geographic region, so stake your claim as soon as possible.
—The Esultants Team
We've gathered a list of the best social media hashtags for Christmas tree farms, and we're giving it away for free!