1) Promotional products increase your company’s brand recognition and brand awareness through repeat exposure to your company name and the products and services offered as displayed on the promo product they received.
2) Your client’s or potential customer’s repeat exposure to your brand through the promotional products will influence their purchasing actions of your product or service. This will result in increased responsiveness and improved sales. Research has found that response rates can increase by up to 50% by including a promotional product with a sales letter in direct mailing and in general promotional products can improve overall response rates by up to 75% according to a PPAI Study and a Baylor University Study respectively.
3) Promotional products reach a crowd of people at a low cost per person which inevitably increases the reach of your company and its brand. The mass of people will include the people that received the distributed promotional products and anyone the receivers interact with that come in contact with the promotional product. The reach of your brand through promotional products can be exponential.
4) Recipients tend to hold on to tangible reminders longer than any other form of advertising. The greater quality promo product you supply will present a better impression of the quality of your company’s products and services. And the longevity of that product will continue to influence the recipient for as long as the product lasts.
5) Recipients of your promotional products will see your company in a favorable light. By providing something free it shows potential customers your goodwill and begins to build the trust necessary for a great business relationship.
6) Promotional products reiterate the work your company is doing through other advertising sources by confirming that your brand is available and the people easily accessible.
7) A study by the Dallas Marketing Group has shown that your trade show booth traffic can triple by including a promotional product in your pre-show mailing. It is also beneficial to have a promotional product at your booth so visitors to your booth will remember your company with a tangible representation.
8) Some promotional products can represent a form of business card as it displays your company name, logo, and contact information which provides easy access to the information needed to contact your business.
9) Not all promotional products are created equal. Evaluate your target customer and the purpose for the promotional products in order to choose the most effective product for the opportunity.
You are now informed about the benefits of promotional products for your business and are ready to tackle sales growth through this low-cost, high return on investment advertising tool. As you determine how best to use promotional products, keep in mind that people like free stuff and so will you when you receive additional sales. Contact us at 612-623-8054 so we can connect you with our preferred promotional products vendor in the Twin Cities or West Central Minnesota.