Search engine optimization (SEO) is how you rank and get found on search engines. There are hundreds of factors that go into how your site is searched and ranked on the many search engines like Google. The importance of SEO is working it into your site strategy and building it organically. Many of the primary ranking factors include:
- Educational, informative, and quality content
- Quality images and alt tags
- Page titles and page descriptions
- Link structure and link building
- Fresh content updated on a regular basis (blogging)
- Active social media presence
We will work with you to set-up the basic SEO on your website, either at your website launch or when you start an SEO program. Then, we will work with you to make recommendations and develop a strategy to improve your visitor experience on your site and improve SEO. Learn more about what SEO program fits your plan for growing your online presence and search engine rankings, call us at 612-623-8054.